We are now seeking an experienced administrative professional to join our team!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answering incoming calls and providing top-notch customer service
- Schedule appointments for customers
- Dispatch and assist field service technicians with work orders
- Data Entry
- Clerical tasks such as filing, faxing, etc.
- Process payments from customers
- Collect and distribute mail on a daily basis
- Services existing Maintenance Customer accounts and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Works closely with office staff as well as service technicians
- Assist in maintaining a clean office environment
- Assist with special projects as needed
Skills needed for proper job performance:
- Independent worker with ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- High level of organization
- Strong interpersonal skills for customer communication and collaboration with other departments
- SELF MOTIVATOR
- Minimum 1 years office experience
- Experience with Microsoft office applications
- Experience with Sage is a plus
Salary Range: $10-$12/hour.